Step 4: Install the Catapult Poller and Console on your PC.
Double-click the PC install file that you downloaded in Step 1. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- The first window confirms the release level to be installed, and recommends you close all other applications. Click the Next button when you are ready to continue.
- During the install, you are prompted to select the components you need:
You must install at least one instance of each component. Use the following guidelines in selecting the components to install:
- While evaluating the software, the simplest option is to initially install both components on your PC.
- If you are setting up a dedicated PC on which to run the Catapult Poller, make sure you select the Poller (as shown above).
- If you have already installed the Catapult Poller on another machine then you probably only need the Console. Remember, you can install the Console on as many PCs as you wish, there is no need to use a Remote Desktop Connection to access the Poller PC and work with your rules.