Talk to a Product Specialist
Give our sales office a call at (630) 986-0800 to talk to a Clover specialist who can help you determine whether Clover can fulfill your objectives, and discuss with you how you can best employ the software in your particular environment.
Watch a Demo
To help you get started as quickly as possible we recommend you watch the one-hour on-demand Clover overview webinar. You will learn the steps to success and see a live demonstration of the key features by a technical expert who will also discuss configuration and tips and techniques.
You can also schedule a live web demo of the software (or ask your Sales rep to do that for you). This will give you a quick idea of how the product looks and functions, and help you get started as quickly as possible. You can also ask your sales rep to schedule a technical demo with a member of our support team so you can get a more in-depth look at the software.
Learn More About Clover
There are several resources you can use to find out more about Clover:
- Clover Overview: This page includes an overview of what the software is and a summary of the important features.
- Clover Features: These pages include a detailed, illustrated list of the product's features.
- Videos: See how easy it is to create drill down reports or graphs.
- Clover User Guide: The documentation includes chapters that present both general and in-depth illustrated overviews of the software. They discuss what Clover is, how to use it, and how to configure it to run as efficiently as possible.
- Free intro to HTML and CSS educational webinars for aspiring web developers.
Start Using Clover
Once you're ready to start working with Clover, try the tutorial exercises in the Clover User Guide. They will walk you through creating several programs that illustrate the various template styles so you can create simple lists, drill down reports and SmartCharts!