Nexus 4.53 New Features
Nexus Portal's integration with Quadrant Software's Formtastic enables you to automatically archive Formtastic documents within Nexus. You can index different parameters from Formtastic documents, such as document type, customer or account name, date - or any custom parameter. Users can quickly search for and find their documents within the new, mobile-friendly interface.
Other Nexus 4.53 Features
- Minimum IBM i OS is V6R1
Nexus 4.10.0 New Features
Resequence ECM Documents
You can now resequence ECM documents within a folder based on when they've been added, their type, or their title.
Other Nexus 4.10 Features
- Added support for setting a link title on ECM navigator links.
- You can now disable auto-add of LDAP users.
- The installer now handles new installations on V7R2 (Apache 2.2).
- Added support for user IDs with special characters.
Nexus 4.08 - 4.09 New Features
- Added an ECM default for how newly added documents should open - so they can be opened in a new window.
- Added a single view of all of the distribution rules, which displays all of the rule parameters.
- You can now specify IP addresses along with the LDAP server name.
- Increased length of the DropDown Menu title to 25 characters from 16.
- The ECM document tree now loads faster.
Nexus 4.0 - 4.07 New Features
End users can now use the same profile to log in to Nexus as they do to log in to other LDAP supported resources. LDAP users can either be created automatically as they log in, or they can be added by the site administrator. After they are added they can then be assigned permissions to content in Nexus and be assigned to Nexus groups. Site administrators of organizations who use LDAP no longer need to manage separate LDAP and Nexus profiles and can now disable profiles from the same place.
Improved Cross Browser Support
Improved Installation Process
The installation process has also been improved by simplifying the installation of concurrent Nexus sites, by making the install faster and by reducing the steps needed to configure Nexus.
Password Expiry Warning and Updating
Password security is improved in Nexus 4 with better encryption handling and users now have the ability to change their IBM i user profile passwords from the Nexus login screen. Nexus administrators can control the number of days in advance to start displaying the password expiration warning message.
Improved Password Encryption
As of release 4, you can set the encryption seed for generating Nexus passwords.
Other Nexus 4.0 - 4.07 Features
- New ECM Document Type icons
- The Distribution Rules Portlet now has options to display more than 10 rules at a time.
- Allow skin specific login page
- Nexus LDAP now works with Open LDAP
- New license key required
- Deprecated the nexusadmin profile (no NEXUSADMIN iSeries profile created on new installs)
- Improved CSS permitting more easily customized skins
- Faster page loads