The current version of Nexus is Nexus 4.08.
Download Nexus from our client portal at MyBCDSoftware.com or from our public site.
To check your release level run this command for releases prior to version 4: DSPDTAARA XL_SMSLIB/BCDREL. As of version 4 the command to find out your release level will use the library name you specified during the installation or the default, XL_NEXUS: DSPDTAARA XL_NEXUS/BCDREL.
You can find further information on the most recent versions and updates below.
You should be at release 3.60 or higher to upgrade to release 4.08. If you are not at 3.6 you can download it from the Download/Product Archives at
www.mybcdsoftware.com. You can review the Nexus 4.08 system requirements here.
The update(s) below can only be applied to Nexus 4.08 which is the current full version. To check your release level run the command: DSPDTAARA XL_SMSLIB/BCDREL (Your environment may be different than XL_SMSLIB). If you are on the current release and the last update you applied was a lower number than the one listed below download and apply the update. If you are not on the current release you can download version4.08 here.
Instructions to Install Update(s)
Click on the links below that start with NX followed by the update number. Save the exe file to a folder on your computer then double click to run. The update wizard will pop up and step you through the rest of the process. The update(s) below must be applied in order of earliest first.
Nexus 4.08 Updates
There are no updates available for release 4.08.
Release 4.08 - 2014/02/27
Nexus 4.08 includes the following enhancements:
- Resolved issue where you couldn't add new events to the Calendar. (FS#18612)
- Updated BCD Product icons. (FS#15955)
- The ECM document tree now loads faster. (FS#19042)
- Group Link File types should now display correctly. (FS#18460)
- Resolved issue where adding a group link and specifying a parent folder generated an error. (FS#18738)
- Resolved issue where in some circumstances, nested folder would not display it's contents. (FS#18731)
- Resolved issues with items appearing in an incorrect order in Group Links portlet. (FS#18690)
- Resolved issue where you could not work with authorities on the Manage Menus panel. (FS#18611)
- Resolve height issues with the Group Links portlet when clicking Minimize or Restore icons. (FS#18686)
- Added scrollbars to the Manage Group Links page. (FS#18681)
- Resolved issue where the Edit icon was visible for documents without edit capability. (FS#18175)
- Removed autofocus on Spool Explorer for the Web when page is loaded. (FS#18527)
- IFS Archive path no longer overwritten when upgrading. (FS#18422)
- Changing a Group Links Item parent location will now only move that one item. (FS#18306)
- Resolved issues with dropdown menu on iOS devices. (FS#18176)
- Resolved issues with editing document portlet authority. (FS#17401)
- Resolved issue with cloning Skins. (FS#17456)
- Resolved issue where the ECM Navigator context menu was partly hidden. (FS#16886)
- Dialogue prompts no longer get Permission Denied messages in IE11. (FS#19117)
- New ECM documents should now display the correct default icons. (FS#18880)