*WebSmart PHP and Clover updates are included in WebSmart updates.
The current version of WebSmart is:
- Server side: 11.2.0.
- PC side: 11.2 (Build 27488).
This release includes WebSmart ILE 11.2.0, WebSmart PHP 11.2.0 and Clover 11.2.0. WebSmart ILE, WebSmart php and Clover all share the same release level.
Download Current PC and/or IBM i components from our client portal at MyBCDSoftware.com or from our public site.
You can find further information on the most recent versions and updates below.
To verify your WebSmart IBM i release level open the WebSmart IDE and select the Help/Test Connection menu option or run this command: DSPDTAARA XL_WEBLIB/PW_GRLS. To verify your WebSmart PC release level open the WebSmart IDE and select the Help/About option. Note the version and build number.
WebSmart 11.2 Updates
There are no IBM i updates at this time
The following PC side update (a full install) is available.
WebSmart 11.2 Client side Update r27547: 2017/01/17
- Resolved issue where Horizontal Scroll bar would not scroll to the end of the PML or HTML code. (FS#30944 )
This build includes all previous updates and features.
WebSmart 11.2 New Features 2016/11/16
- Welcome the newest edition to the WebSmart Family - WebSmart for Node.js
- WebSmart PHP and Node.js also include a Unicode edition for that provides full support for most double-byte character set languages.
- Exodus51 has been updated to Exodus55. (Update your Start-up CL with STRSBS XL_EX55/EXODUS55)
- Addition of a Cancel button to the Add screen of the Input Capable List template.
- Resolved issue where version mismatch message was displayed unnecessarily.
- Added MSSQL support to the xl_set_env function. (FS#27220)
- Added xdebug.so for php 5.6. (FS#25536)
- Minimum IBM i OS release for WebSmart for Node.js is V7R1. Minimum IBM i OS for ILE, PHP, and Clover is V6R1