*WebSmart PHP and Clover updates are included in WebSmart updates.
The current version of WebSmart is:
- Server side: 10.9.0.
- PC side: 10.9 (Build 21664).
This release includes WebSmart ILE 10.9.0, WebSmart PHP 10.9.0 and Clover 10.9.0. WebSmart ILE, WebSmart php and Clover all share the same release level.
Download Current PC and/or IBM i components from our client portal at MyBCDSoftware.com or from our public site.
You can find further information on the most recent versions and updates below.
To verify your WebSmart IBM i release level open the WebSmart IDE and select the Help/Test Connection menu option or run this command: DSPDTAARA XL_WEBLIB/PW_GRLS. To verify your WebSmart PC release level open the WebSmart IDE and select the Help/About option. Note the version and build number.
WebSmart 10.9 Updates
The IBM i and Client(PC) side updates below may be installed independent of each other.
Server Side / IBM i Updates.
There are no PC updates at this time
This build includes all previous updates and features.
WebSmart 10.9 New Features 2015/10/26
- Z-Ray Integration in the IDE. WebSmart PHP now includes integration with Zend's Z-Ray to help you write better, faster PHP programs
- IDE Debugger is now supported in Clover.
- JSON functions now set PML Error fields.
- The Rebuild process no longer alters lthe text inside an input filter field. (FS#24634)
- Resolved issue where typing } on an Italian keyboard zooms in. (FS#24633)
- Resolved issue where the File Add screen didn't recognize MSSQL primary keys. (FS#24341)
- Resolved install issues where CPF2817 was unmonitored by BI_CCSID and file BINPFLS was not found. (FS#23901)
- External name of HASH function was changed so as not to conflict with third party applications. (FS#26227)
- Resolved issue where users received Unable to read temp file for opening when in WCM. (#FS23894)
- Better syntax checking when dealing with missing curly braces. (FS#25869)
- Resolved issue where field names like $N$AME caused errors in WSPHP templates. (FS#25707)
- Clover can now import Query/400 queries using outer joins, (FS#20715)