Anyone can rapidly create PHP apps with WebSmart PHP
Including RPG developers with no PHP or HTML experience !
View the video to see why WebSmart PHP is the fastest way for RPG, PHP and other programmers to develop IBM i and multi-platform PHP web applications. Its templates and wizards guide you through creating professional looking inquiry, transaction processing, and other applications in under 5 minutes.
You start out with a fully functioning program instead of a blank palette. And, WebSmart gives you full access to the code to make any enhancements including adding Web 2.0 functions. WebSmart PHP applications run on Zend Server on IBM i.
WebSmart PHP advantages:
- Reduces development time with program templates and wizards, syntax checking and intelliprompting
- Shortens the learning curve of PHP and web programming by building the base program for you
- Integrates with the IBM i with i5 PHP functions and DB2 program templates
- Leverage RPG code with a wizard that creates the PHP code to call RPG programs
- Simplifies page design with visual HTML editor, text-based design tools and separation of PHP from HTML in the IDE
Only WebSmart offers you ALL these choices:
- Editions: WebSmart PHP for all platform and open source web application development or WebSmart ILE for IBM i centric web application development.
- Platforms: Host on IBM i, Linux and/or Windows.
- Databases: Create web apps over DB2, MySQL, MS SQL & Oracle.
1,000's of organizations succeed with WebSmart including: Universal Music Int'l, Formica, Abbott Laboratories, Kawasaki, Hickory Farms, Mississippi State Univ, Bridgestone, Stanley Furniture, 1st Guarantee Bank, Nucor Steel, Mitsubishi FUSO, Team Air Express, Veolia Environmental Services, Glaxo Smith Kline, Goodyear Tires... and more.
Put your confidence in WebSmart and BCD. With BCD’s free trials you can prove everything before purchasing and you'll receive the BEST vendor support you’ve ever experienced.
Zend Server on IBM i gives you a reliable runtime application server that optimizes performance and reduces time spent troubleshooting.