Nexus 6.0 New Features
New License Key
Nexus 6.0 requires a new permanent license key for existing customers. Our team has worked to ensure that this is a simple, self-serve process. You can retrieve your new permanent key through the myFrescheSolutions portal. For more information on this change, please see the Nexus 6.0 User Guide.
- Document Authority APIs: You can add, remove, update, and list the authority that groups and users have to a document.
- Document Maintenance APIs:You can add, remove, and update folders and links in the ECM documents tree.
- Document Upload API: This API allows you to upload an ECM document.
Nexus 5.3 New Features
- Group APIs: This is a new API that allows you to manage groups. It includes the ability to add, update, delete, and list groups. In addition, you can add users to existing groups.
- User APIs: This version of Nexus includes a new API to manager Users. With this API, you can add, update, delete, and list users.
Nexus 5.2 New Features
Nexus Theme Editor Enhancements
The Nexus Theme Editor now supports the ability to choose colors using a colorpicker. You can also select your theme from a dropdown list in the theme editor UI.
Other Nexus 5.2 Features
- Users can open links in a new tab by holding down the "Control" key while clicking the link.
- You can now include a footer in your Nexus website to display information such as copyright or tech support details.
Nexus 5.1 New Features
Nexus Theme Editor
With Nexus Portal’s new theme editor, you can customize the color of various elements within your Nexus sites without coding HTML. Simply select the theme, then enter the hex number to change the color of your site’s text, backgrounds and menus. This feature saves time by allowing you to quickly test and implement color changes on the fly.
Other Nexus 5.1 Features
- Added link on Manage site panel to return to the new Nexus mobile layout.
- Improved the appearance of the default content with additional padding.
Nexus 5 New Features
New Mobile-Friendly Interface
Nexus has a new mobile-first interface that works on smartphones, tablets and desktops. The new interface automatically adapts to the size of the screen they’re displayed on (e.g. collapsible menus). Users can now seamlessly access IBM i and other data from anywhere, on any device.
The new Nexus Portal mobile-first interface has a cleaner design including more modern styling for the menus, fonts, input boxes, buttons and icons. This design approach is consistent with improvements we’ve made to other Fresche solutions that integrate with Nexus such as Presto, WebSmart and Formtastic.
This version of Nexus exposes new functionality through a rich set of APIs. These APIs allow for further customization of the UI along with further integration with other technologies and applications. There are now Login, Menu, ECM and Search APIs.
Nexus 4.53 New Features
Nexus Portal's integration with Quadrant Software's Formtastic enables you to automatically archive Formtastic documents within Nexus. You can index different parameters from Formtastic documents, such as document type, customer or account name, date - or any custom parameter. Users can quickly search for and find their documents within the new, mobile-friendly interface.
Other Nexus 4.53 Features
- Minimum IBM i OS is V6R1